Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HOMEWORK: A conversation I’ve had in Vancouver

On my first day in Vancouver the owner of my apartment showed me the city and we also went to Stanley Park.
Elisabeth said that I should spend a lot of time in Stanley Park I summer because it would be wonderful on a sunny day.
She also told me that I had to have a BBQ there and that she had already bought a mini-grill for me.
She added I ought to listen to the 9 o’clock gun that day, when we passed one of my favorite sights in Vancouver.
Elisabeth mentioned that she knew the artist who created the Girl in the Wetsuit Statue and that you shouldn’t have mentioned the Mermaid Statue when he had listened, because he hated the comparison between those works.
Maybe the most important thing she said was that I had not to go to the Park after sunset because it could be very dangerous.

No comments: